Coastal Code, Horses & Dogs
In light of the current pressures on the NHS and emergency services, there will be no horse access to Lady Anne’s Drive and Holkham Beach until the situation improves.
Please follow the Coastal Code when you visit Holkham, help us to keep it beautiful and valuable to wildlife for future visitors. The reserve is open to the public on agreed access routes. Please do not walk on the farmland or grazing marshes.
Please Enjoy, Respect and Protect this area…
- The use of barbeques, fires, stoves and sky lanterns are prohibited.
- The use of drones, kite buggies, surf boards, sand yachts and remote control cars/appliances/gadgets are not permitted.
- Keep dogs on a lead or under close control and ensure you clean up after your dog and use the bins provided.
- Reduce erosion by keeping to paths and established paths.
- Avoid disturbing birds and other animals. Birds that live on the beach are particularly at risk.
- Leave wild flowers for others to enjoy.
- Play and sit on the beach, not the dunes.
- Do not dig in the dunes.
- Use your bicycle but please stick to authorised routes.
- Please take your litter home.