Feast On This! Competition
Worth more than £1000
To celebrate the first ever Norfolk Virtual Food Festival, we’re giving you the chance to win a stonking prize that’s sure to make any foodie dizzy with excitement. The lucky winner, and their chosen guest, will enjoy:
- A private sailing charter with The Coastal Exploration Company. Aboard you will enjoy a foraging sail with Charlie Hodson, who will also provide a sumptuous breakfast or lunch, depending on the tide times!
- A five-course tasting menu at The Victoria Inn, created and cooked especially for you by chefs Charlie Hodson and Michael Chamberlain, followed by a sumptuous night’s stay and breakfast the following morning.
- A luxurious hamper brimming with the very best local produce from the one and only Walsingham Farms Shop.
To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, simply enter below. Good luck! Closing date 30th June 2020!
And remember, one of the key reasons we, together with all the incredible chefs and producers, are involved in the Norfolk Virtual Food Festival is to raise money for Hospitality Action UK. So, once you’ve entered and if you’re able to, it would be wonderful if you could also make a donation here. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email at the beginning of July 2020.
- If there is no response from the winner after seven days, the prize will be reallocated.
- Your details will be shared with Walsingham Farms Shop, The Victoria Inn, Coastal Exploration Company and Charlie Hodson in order to arrange and book your prize.
- The prize is based on two people sharing a double room, and enjoying a sail and meal for two, with a bottle of house wine, and breakfast the following morning. Dog friendly rooms can be arranged, subject to availability.
- The provision of the hamper will be arranged with Walsingham Farms Shop separately.
- Travel to/from Holkham is the responsibility of the entrant.
- The prize must be taken by the end of March 2021.
- The prize has no monetary value and is not transferable.
- Subject to availability.