Opportunities in our Landscape Team
Holkham Hall was built between 1734 and 1764 by Thomas Coke, the first Earl of Leicester and remains the home of the Coke family.
The family has owned land at Holkham since 1609. Over the years, Holkham Estate has evolved to become a thoroughly forward-looking rural estate with a mind both to its agricultural and land management roots as well as recognising its distinct appeal within tourism and leisure.
The Estate’s vision is to be the UK’s most pioneering and sustainable rural estate.
Our business includes:
• The attractions: Holkham Hall and park, including indoor and outdoor events, Holkham Stories Experience, walled garden, children’s adventure playground, cycle and boat hire, and educational activities.
• 10,000ha of agricultural land 1,000ha of woodland
• A portfolio of approximately 300 residential properties
• Holkham Studios – purpose built commercial properties and serviced offices
• Property development with projects ranging from £1 million to £10 million
• Pinewoods Holiday park - a 600 pitch caravan park
• Three cafés
• Four car parks
• The Victoria Inn – a 20 bedroom hotel and restaurant
• The Holkham National Nature Reserve
• A weddings and events business.
Next: The Landscape