Benefits for Holkham Employees
- 4% employer pension contribution, 4% employee.
- Death in service benefit for all permanent staff.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- £9.50 per hour for seasonal employees aged 18 and over
- £5.00 per hour for seasonal employees under 18 years
- Free car pass for all Holkham car parks.
- Free family entry to the Hall and attractions.
- 10% off boat and cycle hire.
- 25% discount at Holkham Cafes, The Victoria Inn, the gift shop, Pinewoods supermarket and selected events.
- 20% friends and family discount for Monica Vinader Jewellery.
- Holkham Village Retail - 15% discount for Adnams Store, Ocotillo. 10% for Everything Outdoor.
- 10% discount at Joules at Wells.
- 10% discount at Trespass, Wells-next-the-Sea
Learning and Development
- Access for all to a wide range of courses on our eLearning system, Holkham GROW.
- Annual Visitor Experience training programme including a wide range of topics from dementia awareness to up-selling.
- Access to a regular programme of ‘Go Sees’ across the estate.
- Professional membership fees funded.
- Professional training and development, if relevant to the job role, will be supported.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to 18 qualified Mental Health First Aiders.
- Regular access to free stress awareness sessions.
- Organised regular walks and coffee.
- £15 per month gym/swim usage at Alderman Peel High School.
- Discounted memberships with Everyone Active Leisure Centres.
- Free eye tests and money off prescription glasses.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Souper Tuesdays (free soup over the winter period).
- Monthly lunch clubs.
- Annual bonfire night event.
- Biannual staff Christmas party.
- ‘Go Sees’.
- Staff Connect.
- The ‘20’ club long service award and dinner.
- Paid employee volunteering leave in the local community.
You can download our Core Benefits here.