Christmas at Holkham
Make Christmas Special at Holkham
Christmas is always a very special time at Holkham, and this year is no different. Things will be a bit different to usual, but our passionate and dedicated team has worked hard to curate a wonderfully varied Christmas programme to suit all interests, whilst ensuring a safe experience for all. So although you’ll have to wait to enjoy a Christmas Candlelight Tour and Audience with Father Christmas until 2021, we are confident you’ll find something to enjoy this festive season at Holkham. Book worry free - Please be reassured that if you book tickets and government restrictions mean that you are unable to visit, or we need to cancel the event, you will receive a full refund of the ticket price. Here’s what you can chose from:
- Hall Tours: meet the team that look after the hall, learn about historic house guests or take a tour and discover the stories behind our collections.
- Christmas Market: the very best of festive local food, drink and gifts.
- Workshops: from willow weaving to silversmithing and dressing your home for Christmas, learn a new skill and take home something special.
- Christmas Tree Shopping: yes, you can leave Holkham with a locally-grown Christmas tree this year. Perfect!
- A Special Day: join head gardener Mark Morrell and historian Mac Graham for an expert insight into our artworks at Holkham and their relevance to the designed landscape.
- Natural Wonders: from tours on the National Nature Reserve to Wild Perspectives in the Park and The Avenue in Winter, open your eyes and minds this December.
- Tipple at the Temple: jump aboard our tractor trailer for a heritage parkland tour with warming tipple included!
- Secret Gardens: enjoy a guided tour of the gardens, grottos, trees and terraces.
- Family Fun: Wild in the Woods Bushcraft sessions for the adventurous!
- Special Guest: join Lady Glenconner for an intimate Q&A and book signing in the Marble Hall as she releases her second book.
Click here to see our fantastic festive programme.