Terms and Conditions
Events Terms and Conditions
Event tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
In the event of cancellation only the face value of the ticket is refundable. Refunds are normally issued within 7 working days of cancellation or on receipt of returned ticket
In the event of postponement your tickets will be valid for the new date. If you cannot attend on the new date a full refund will be given on return of the original tickets. You may request transfer to a similar event of equal cost (subject to ticket availability).
In the event of cancellation or postponement, travel or accommodation costs are non-refundable unless tickets are purchased as part of a package.
If an event is cancelled or postponed and the tickets have not been sold to you by Holkham, requests for refunds should be directed to the relevant ticket seller.
All event tickets sent by post will be via Royal Mail’s recorded delivery service. The costs of this must be paid by the customer.
Lost or stolen tickets cannot be refunded.
Holkham reserves the right to make any change whatsoever in the performance/event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstance. Holkham may, at its discretion, offer a full or partial refund if such a change results in the loss of your enjoyment of the event.
Tickets are personal to the holder and are non-transferable.
Recording, filming and photography is by permission only.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance/event.
Dogs other than assistance dogs will not be admitted to events unless otherwise stated.
Holkham Enterprises shall not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue.
By attending the event ticket holders consent to being recorded, filmed or photographed as part of the audience.
Holkham Enterprises reserves the right to refuse entry.
Any particular access or other requirements must be submitted to Holkham Enterprises before the event.
Annual Car Pass Terms and Conditions
If you lose your car pass/es please report to the Ticket Office and a replacement will be provided at an administration cost of £20.00 each and your old car pass will be cancelled and rendered invalid. This fee is non-negotiable and must be paid.
If you change your car and/or vehicle registration a replacement pass will be provided, in return for your old car pass, which will be cancelled and rendered invalid. The old car pass must be returned to the Ticket Office with the details of the new car and/or vehicle registration, so we can update our records.
Your car pass will be rendered invalid if:
1. Payment has not been received by Holkham Enterprises.
2. Alterations have been made to the car pass.
3. Your car pass is not clearly displayed in the front windscreen on the passenger’s side.
4. Details of your vehicle and/or vehicle registration have changed and you have not informed Holkham Enterprises of
5. The car pass is not in date (your pass is valid from 1st January to 31st December 2020 inclusive).
6. A copy of the original car pass is displayed – only the original car pass is valid.
7. The car pass is faded (you must seek a replacement. A replacement will be free of charge, provided the faded pass is
returned to the Ticket Office).
8. The car pass is displayed in a vehicle which has not been registered with Holkham Enterprises.
9. The car pass is non-transferrable to any vehicle including rental / courtesy cars.
As a result of presenting an invalid car pass, and therefore breaching the Terms & Conditions of Contract Parking, a parking charge notice of £50 will be issued and may lead to Holkham taking action against the vehicle owner for fraud. Passes are valid when overflow parking is in operation.
There may be unforeseen times when one or all car parks may need to be closed. This may be due to the car parks being full to capacity or for safety and security reasons. A valid car pass does not guarantee access or reserve a space for the pass holder’s vehicle in any car park. Parking is based on a ‘first come, first park’ principle.
Large Vehicles / Motorhomes / Campervans / Day Vans - Access and parking of vehicles more than 2.00 metres high, 1.83 metres wide or 4.8 metres long requires the prior consent of Holkham.
1. Please make sure you supply a telephone number. This will only be used in the event we need to contact you
concerning your vehicle or for payment purposes. If you supply an email address you are agreeing to receive information about Holkham’s events.
2. Free admission to Holkham Hall excludes any special events unless specified otherwise.
3. Vehicles must park within parking bays as failure to do so may incur a fixed penalty notice.
4. Please note car parks will be locked overnight at locally advertised times and times advertised on our website.
5. Any abusive or threatening behaviour towards Holkham staff will result in your pass being revoked and no refund
Breaching the Holkham Estate’s Terms and Conditions of Contract Parking will result in one or more of the following steps being taken by Holkham Estate:
1. A parking charge notice is issued.
2. Withdrawal of the car pass and parking facilities.
3. Issue of warning detailing the nature of breach.
4. We retain the right to cancel or refuse a car pass at any time.