See What We Do
SCHOOL VISITS IN NORTH NORFOLK
We are delighted to welcome schools back to our unique landscape this term. We have really missed working with pupils and hosting visits, but behind the scenes, we have been busy refreshing programmes ready for 2021. NEW for this summer is our Woodland Camp, the perfect antidote to months of lockdown where you can bring your pupils out of the classroom for an unforgettable experience in our wonderful, secluded woodland. Click here to find out more (PDF).
Holkham is blessed with space, as well as diverse habitats creating an abundance of opportunities to deliver hands-on, inspiring learning in a fun and safe environment. The team are keen to create bespoke packages for groups, to ensure each pupil has an invaluable experience.
With our experienced team, you are in safe hands from the moment of enquiry to arriving safely back at school after your trip; your safety is our priority. We know things are different at the moment and the future is still uncertain, so we are making a few changes to give you confidence that a visit to Holkham is a benefit rather than a risk.
• No minimum group size
• No cancellation policy if you book a visit and can no longer attend due to C19
• We are happy to work with your school policies, procedures and risk assessments (as well as ours, of course). For example, we can teach in “bubbles” rather than year groups
• Flexible timetables to enable parent drop-offs and additional time for handwashing
• A bespoke programme which can be tailored to your needs whether that is teamwork, nurture or wellbeing
• An online meeting to discuss any concerns you may have as well as the option of a free pre-visit
• Covid-secure working practises for our team members as well as specific policies and procedures, including increased cleaning equipment and resources
• Free presentation to reassure colleagues/governors and parents that we have the right precautions in place to make your visit safe and memorable for all the right reasons
• All activities are designed adhering to the latest government guidelines including social distancing