Farming Graduate Programme
Holkham Farming Company’s farming graduate programme is designed to offer you a diverse and exciting opportunity to apply your knowledge in a cutting-edge farming environment. We will offer you a structured 3-year programme that will include:
- Artis, BASIS and FACTS training.
- A clear job description with assigned areas of responsibility.
- Accommodation (shared with other students/graduates).
- An assigned mentor to support you through the programme.
- A competitive starting salary with progression over the three year programme.
A career at Holkham offers a unique opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the farming operation including:
- Innovative arable operations
- Beef and sheep production
- Management of Countryside Stewardship Schemes
- Commercial grain storage and analysis
- Energy crop production for anaerobic digestion plant
- Working with science and research institutions
We are looking for a graduate with prior work experience in agriculture. You will also have the following:
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A desire to strive towards self-progression
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Experience of operating agricultural equipment
- A full UK driving Licence
Click here to view the Farming Graduate Programme brochure (PDF)
We currently have no graduate vacancies. If you would like to register your interest for future programmes, please contact James Beamish, Farm Manager; email firstname.lastname@example.org