Business & Enterprise
Robson Construction was established in 1995. The company has a long standing determination to achieve the highest levels of quality and this is reflected by the number of years they have been working on repeat business with their clients. Robsons construction also enjoys an excellent record for delivering on time and at competitive prices. Customer choice is considered to be of paramount importance and in order to meet clients specific individual requirements a flexible approach to construction is adopted. Robson Construction are dedicated to maintaining their status as an organisation committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of their clients.
As a major building contractor in the Norfolk area, Robson Construction Limited, has been responsible for several major projects on the Holkham Estate:
- The major £4.5 million redevelopment of the former pottery buildings, adjacent to Holkham Hall, into new visitor facilities.
- The restoration of the village reading rooms in Warham village on the estate.
- Two separate phases at Holkham Studios in Holkham park to convert former farm buildings into flexible, serviced office space and creating the headquarters for an internationally-renowned jewellery company.
- A new cricket pavilion in Holkham park.
- A barn conversion into new offices at Hill Farm, Holkham for the Norfolk Cottage Care Company.
- September 2017 saw the start of a project to create an orientation centre down Lady Anne’s Drive, Holkham.
Following completion of the second phase of Holkham Studios, Robson decided to take on one of the units and the company has opened up a second office on the Norfolk coast where the majority of their work is based.
Away from the Holkham Estate, Robson has completed a number of projects in the local area including:
- Office and training facilities for Adrian Flux Insurance.
- Hotel facilities and accommodation at Orton Hall in Peterborough, Knights Hill in Kings Lynn, Le Strange Arms in Old Hunstanton and The Hoste in Burnham Market.
- Barn conversions into holiday let accommodation in Tittleshall.
- Extensions and alterations to schools and colleges including Shouldham, St Peters in Wisbech, Peterborough College and many more.
- Domestic extensions to properties in Thornham, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Dersingham and other villages across Norfolk.
Other major projects include:
- Extension and alterations to form theatre and community and art spaces at The Maltings, Wells-Next-The-Sea.
- New build dwelling in Holme, Norfolk.
- Accommodation block for Smedley Trust, Wisbech.
- New bedrooms for The Globe, Wells-Next-The-Sea.