Holkham Plant Market
Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September 2020, 10am-4pm
Offering an array of possibilities, autumn is the perfect time to revitalise your garden, so why not join us in Holkham’s beautiful 18th century walled garden for the 2020 plant market.
With regional nurseries displaying a wide range of plants and other gardening essentials, as well as a variety of artisan stalls, you’ll be sure to find something special.
The beautiful setting of the walled gardens themselves will also rouse gardening enthusiasts and offer a chance to see the progress of the vineyard, herbaceous borders and banks of seasonal blooms, the espaliered fruit trees, and the organic vegetable garden. New for this year, the ‘second square’ has been renamed the Ornamental Garden and visitors are able to witness the ongoing creation of a new formal flower garden.
Let’s protect each other
With the phased and cautious re-opening of our visitor businesses, it is so important we help to protect each other.Entry to the plant market will be by ticket only and to avoid disappointment we recommend that you book this in advance of your visit. Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased from our ticket office on the day. Social distancing measures and hand sanitisers will be in place to keep you safe, and our friendly team will be on hand to welcome you and answer any questions. To ensure the safety of all visitors, if you or anyone in your party has shown any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last 14 days, please do not visit us. When you visit please be aware that we will keep your booking details for NHS Test and Trace.
Tickets: Adult £3.50, Child £1.75 (age 2-16 inclusive), Family (2+3) £10. To book your timed slot please click on the button below or telephone our Visitor Reception on 01328 713111.
Tickets include complimentary parking near to the Walled Garden. Please note, vehicles are unable to drive back into the park afterwards and must exit via the west gate. If returning to the park via the north gates, parking charges will apply.
- Andy Jarrett Sculptor - Sculptures in metals for garden spaces, figurative and abstract in many different scales.
- Cottage Memories - Roses, cottage perennials and trees.
- Dover Farm Nurseries - A wide range of plants and shrubs.
- Driftwood Birds - Shorebirds, sea birds and fish made from driftwood salvages from East Anglian estuaries.
- Hedgehog Plants - Shrubs, shade lovers and ferns.
- Hobbs Designs - Perennial plants, bulbs, shrubs and ornamental trees.
- L.V. Bespoke - Handmade steel plant supports and other associated items. Interior plants.
- Newlead Woodcraft - Woodcraft - plant tables, garden boxes, string holders, table lamps, framed mirrors, door stops and coat hooks.
- Palmers Nursery - Ornamental grasses, sedges and perennials.
- Perfect Plantings - Perennials, grasses, exotics, ferns, bulbs and shrubs.
- Plantazia Lincon - Herbaceous perennials.
- Richard Wood - Stools, chairs, treen, rural and domestic bygones and pole lathe demonstration.
- Riverside Bulbs - A wide and eclectic choice of flower bulbs for autumn planting including a startling choice of tulips.
- Rougham Hall Nurseries - Perennials, bulbs, soft fruit bushes and seasonal bedding.
- Seagate Nurseries - Iris specialists with an expanding range of perennial plants to offer too.
- Studio 59 Ceramics - Stoneware ceramics for the garden and home, handmade by Studio 59 in north Norfolk.
- Tambrath Welding - Wrought iron arches, arbours, obelisks, planters, plant supports and flowers.
- Tel Turnbull - Woodfired ceramics, birdhouses, Velfeeders and nesting pots. Sculpted birds and animals from recycled steel.
- Woodland Nurseries - Fabulous range of tulip, daffodil and narcissi bulbs and other horticultural delights.
- Woodland Trust - Membership to the Woodland Trust by monthly direct debit.
Click here for full terms and conditions for events.